I woke up on the last day of 2011 feeling very happy. Finally, WE MADE IT! The end to a grueling year is drawing near and the anticipation of a fresh start overpowered me.
There are so many things I hope to achieve in the new year, 2012. It is going to be an important year:
– completing my Final Year Project and graduating from University.
– starting work (hopefully) in the later half of the year. Although I still don’t know what I want to do, and whether any company will want to hire me.
Transiting from school to work life is a pretty major change in phase in my opinion, and although there is alot to look forward to, such as earning $$$, there are also challenges and fears to overcome. I’ll have to start repaying my debts accumulated during my course of study, and then work out a savings plan. I’ll have to go for job interviews and meet new colleagues etc… Ahh, just thinking of these gives me shudders.
BUT, I still look forward to growing up! And working towards independence step by step.
In case the world ends on 21st Dec 2012 according to the Mayan calendar, I have thought of some resolutions that will help me to live my life to the fullest.
1) Give my best to my Final Year Project and get an A.
2) Put in more effort in Mypeaceofheaven.com. Don’t be lazy!
3) Spend more time with family and friends.