I know Valentine’s Day is not till February… But think of it, it’s just 3 weeks away! Beary Naise has prepared some products in store to busk in the lovey dovey season, and I present……..
…The Valentine Hearts!
I handmade these from 4inch squares of really pretty fabric and each piece of fabric used is different and no two are the same. Check out what it is for!
Yup, the hearts store your free-roaming earpieces swimming around in your bag. Don’t you just hate how it tangles with your keys, phone, and basically everything?? Personally, I face that problem, which is why I made this to tie around my bag strap so that it lies neatly inside the bag. I know exactly where it is, and it doesn’t mess around with the other contents of my bag. :D
We only have 8 pieces of it, ‘VERY EXTREMELY LIMITED’ because the lovely fabric are shipped in from overseas and it’s quite impossible to find the exact same ones again. So technically, you’re the only one who owns that piece. How awesome is that?? ;)
Since Beary Naise is very new, and we are trying to reach out to people out there, we are going to have a giveaway on this blog, and on the BearyNaise Facebook Page! One lucky winner will walk away with one of our precious handmade Valentine Hearts.
Here’s how you can join the giveaway:
1) ‘Like’ Beary Naise Facebook Page. —————————————————————->>>>>>>
2) ‘Like’ AND Share the Valentine Hearts album on the Beary Naise Facebook Page.
3) Leave a comment “I want to win a Valentine Heart!” under this post with your name and email address. Alternatively, if you prefer to comment on Facebook, please leave the comment “I want to win a Valentine Heart!” under the album. (Please please leave a valid email address if you comment in WordPress, I will email you personally to inform if you’re the winner!)
The winner will walk away with this: Mixie Valentine
- This giveaway is only for residents in Singapore (I’m sorry… but I might open to overseas entries if there are many:)
- You must abide to the instructions to be considered for the draw
- Giveaway ends 5th February 2013, 10pm
Support handmade!! :D