UT POP-UP! comes to Singapore after its success in Tokyo, Taipei, Paris, UK and US!
Organised for 2 days only, 4-5th May 2013, Uniqlo introduces a pop-up store that is dedicated to their Uniqlo Tees (UTs). Held at 72-13 Mohamed Sultan, you can expect a great mix of limited edition UTs from Andy Warhol, National Geographic, Pixar, Coca Cola, and Star Wars.
UT POP-UP! SINGAPORE also showcases designs by local emerging artists and performances by local bands from Noise Singapore with an exciting programme lined up for guests.
Furthermore, all proceeds from the sales of specially designed T-shirts by local designers will be channelled to Transmission – an experimental incubatory platform organised by PHUNK. Transmission is supported by Noise Singapore, while Noise Singapore is an initiative of the National Arts Council.
What’s in store for you:
1) Browse and purchase a wide display of all-time favourites as well as yet-to-be-released UTs
2) Take part in the UT Camera booth, where their animated photos will be uploaded onto a dedicated UT POP-UP website
3) Explore creative works by local emerging photographers and designers
4) Enjoy performances by local budding bands
That’s not all!
Enjoy special discounts when you purchase UTs at the event – simply by wearing a UT and posing for the UT Camera! (There’ll be UTs available for loan at the UT Camera booth. You’ll enjoy these discounts just by taking a photo! I’m so gonna do it. Haha.)
1) Andy Warhol UTs – U.P $24.90, offer $16.90
2) National Geographic UTs – U.P $24.90, offer $16.90
3) Keith Haring UTs – U.P $24.90, offer $16.90
Let me give you a sneak peek of some yet-to-be launched designs from Keith Haring~~~
For the boys,
For the girls,
and many many more…. Aren’t they cute?
And, something that I’m pretty excited about, the UT camera!
Wondering what’s the UT camera thing about? It is actually a one-of-its-kind smartphone video app that turns short looped video portraits into animation, something like a GIF. Check out this website http://utpopup.com.sg/ and you’ll know what I mean!
So come on down for a day of Uniqlo and arts showcase! It’s free, open to public, and JUST 2 DAYS ONLY! Don’t miss it. See you there!
Like Uniqlo’s Facebook Page for updates! :)